Digital Manufacturing Software Market- Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Digital Manufacturing Software Market by End User (Aerospace & Defense Sector, Automotive Sector, Industrial Machinery Sector, and Others) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
- Report Number: 180922101
The digital manufacturing software deals with the manufacturing that is focused around a computer system. It involves three-dimensional (3D) visualization, simulation, and various other tools that are required to create product and optimize the manufacturing process. This software eliminates the issues in the production chain.
Rise in use of product life cycle management (PLM) for improved production efficiency and reduction in time to market the product are factors that drive the growth of the market. In addition, increased adoption of digital manufacturing technology for improved traceability fuels the market growth. However, higher initial investment cost restrains the market growth. Introduction of cloud-based digital manufacturing software is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market.
The global digital manufacturing software market is segmented on the basis of end user and region. Based on end user, the market is classified into aerospace & defense sector, automotive sector, industrial machinery sector, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Siemens PLM Software; PTC; Mentor, a Siemens Business; Dassault Systemes; SAP SE; Oracle; SIMUL8 Corporation; Demand Management Inc.; VISUAL COMPONENTS; and Cogiscan.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global digital manufacturing software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Digital Manufacturing Software Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Aerospace & Defense Sector
- Automotive Sector
- Industrial Machinery Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Siemens PLM Software
- Mentor, a Siemens Business
- Dassault Systemes
- SAP SE
- SIMUL8 Corporation
- Demand Management Inc.
- VISUAL COMPONENTS
Table of Content
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1. REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.4.1. Secondary research
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. CXO PERSPECTIVE
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. MARKET DEFINITION AND SCOPE
3.2.1. Top investment pockets
3.3. MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS, 2016
3.4.1. MARKET DYNAMICS
Chapter: 4 DIGITAL MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY END USER
4.1.1. Market size and forecast
4.2. AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE SECTOR
4.2.1. Key market trends
4.3. AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
4.3.1. Key market trends
4.4. INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY SECTOR
4.4.1. Key market trends
4.5.1. Key market trends
Chapter: 5 DIGITAL MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
5.2.1. Key market trends
126.96.36.199. U.S. market size and forecast
5.3.1. Key market trends
188.8.131.52. Germany market size and forecast
5.3.4. Europe Digital manufacturing software Market by end user
5.4.1. Key market trends
184.108.40.206. Japan market size and forecast
5.4.4. Asia-Pacific Digital manufacturing software Market by end user
5.5.1. Key market trends
220.127.116.11. Brazil market size and forecast
5.5.4. LAMEA Digital manufacturing software Market by end user
Chapter: 6 COMPANY PROFILES
6.1. SIEMENS PLM SOFTWARE
6.1.1. Operating business segments
6.2.1. Operating business segments
6.3. MENTOR, A SIEMENS BUSINESS
6.3.1. Operating business segments
6.4. DASSAULT SYSTEMES.
6.4.1. Operating business segments
6.5. SAP SE
6.5.1. Operating business segments
6.6.1. Operating business segments
6.7. SIMUL8 CORPORATION
6.7.1. Operating business segments
6.8. DEMAND MANAGEMENT INC.
6.8.1. Operating business segments
6.9. VISUAL COMPONENTS.
6.9.1. Operating business segments
6.10.1. Operating business segments
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.