MENA Fiber-optic Cable Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
MENA Fiber-optic Cable Market by Optical Fiber Type (Plastic and Glass), Cable Type (Single mode and Multimode), and Application (Communication, Non- Communication) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
- Report Number: 180910906
A fiber-optic cable is a cable consisting of thin flexible wires with a glass core through which the signals, in the form of light, are sent with minimum loss of strength. These glass cores are guarded within an insulating casing. Fiber-optic cables transfer data in the form of light waves, thereby improving the speed of data transfer.
The market is driven by growth in demand for increased network bandwidth and proliferation of IoT devices, such as tablets, smartphones, and wearables, which increase the bandwidth usage. However, cost of installation and requirement of more protection around the cable transmission loses when wrapped around curves restrict the market growth. The need for faster data rates, advanced switching techniques, and more intelligent network architectures presents a major opportunity for development.
The MENA fiber-optic market is segmented based on optical fiber type, cable type, and application. Based on optical fiber type, it is bifurcated into plastic and glass optical fiber cable. On the basis of cable type, it is divided into single mode and multi-mode. Based on application, it is divided into communication and non-communication. The communication segment is further subsegmented into telecom, military, security, and metropolitan. The non-communication application is further subsegmented into fiber-optic lighting and sensors.
The MENA fiber-optic market is dominated by key players such as OCCfiber, Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated, Industrial Fiber Optics, GIS Cloud Ltd, Zero dB Communications LLC, MEFC, Opterna, Fujikura Ltd., Guangliankeji, and TTI, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the MENA fiber-optic market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the MENA market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Mena Fiber-optic Cable Market Key Segments:
By Optical Fiber Type
By Cable Type
- Single Mode
- Fiber-optic lighting
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated
- Industrial Fiber Optics
- GIS Cloud Ltd.
- Zero dB Communications LLC
- Fujikura Ltd.
- TTI, Inc.
Table of Content
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1. REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.4.1. Secondary research
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. CXO PERSPECTIVE
Chapter: 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. MARKET DEFINITION AND SCOPE
3.2.1. Top investment pockets
3.3. MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS, 2016
3.4.1. MARKET DYNAMICS
Chapter: 4 FIBER OPTIC CABLE MARKET, BY OPTICAL FIBER TYPE
4.1.1. Market size and forecast
4.2. PLASTIC OPTICAL FIBER
4.2.1. Key market trends
4.3. GLASS OPTICAL FIBER
4.3.1. Key market trends
Chapter: 5 FIBER OPTIC CABLE MARKET, BY CABLE TYPE
5.1.1. Market size and forecast
5.2. SINGLE MODE
5.2.1. Key market trends
5.3.1. Key market trends
Chapter: 6 FIBER OPTIC CABLE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.1.1. Market size and forecast
6.2.1. Key market trends
6.3. NON COMMUNICATION
6.3.1. Key market trends
Chapter: 7 FIBER OPTIC CABLE MARKET, BY MENA REGION
7.2.1. Key market trends
126.96.36.199. U.S. market size and forecast
7.2.4. North America Fiber optic cable MARKET by fiber type
7.3. MIDDLE EAST
7.3.1. Key market trends
188.8.131.52. Brazil market size and forecast
7.3.4. MIDDLE EAST Fiber optic cable MARKET by fiber type.
Chapter: 8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1.1. Operating business segments
8.2. FIBEROPTICS TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED
8.2.1. Operating business segments
8.3. INDUSTRIAL FIBER OPTICS
8.3.1. Operating business segments
8.4. GIS CLOUD LTD
8.4.1. Operating business segments
8.5. ZERO DB COMMUNICATIONS LLC
8.5.1. Operating business segments
8.6.1. Operating business segments
8.7.1. Operating business segments
8.8. FUJIKURA LTD
8.8.1. Operating business segments
8.9.1. Operating business segments
8.10. TTI, INC
8.10.1. Operating business segments
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.