Rotomoulding Powder Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027
- Report Number: 180910900
Rotomoulding, also called as rotational moulding is a process used to manufacture plastic moulds without application of pressure as compared to other moulding processes. It is cost effective method and the end products are used to manufacture hollow articles. The major difference between rotomoulding and other method is that plastic or resin powders are used to form the moulds. The rotomoulding powder melts in the mould, which is rotated in biaxial direction. Polyethylene rotomoulding powder accounts for major share in terms of consumption in the global rotomoulding powder market. They are available in different grades, each varying in melt flow and density. Low density polyethylene (LDPE) based rotomoulding powders are used in flexible packaging, moulding, extrusion coating applications. High density polyethylene (HDPE) based rotomoulding powders are used in heavy industrial packaging, telecom ducting, woven sacks, blow moulding etc. The applications of linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) include insulated containers, automotive components, tanks etc. DuPont, a leading U.S. industrial chemicals manufacture’s product portfolio includes high performance resins with trade name Hytrel. Among the different grades, Hytrel 4056P is used in rotomoulding and are available in powdered form.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Drivers and Restraints
In rotomoulding no pressure is applied and the moulds used are less expensive, hence this method is cost effective method, which is a major driver for the growth of global rotomoulding powder market. The availability of wide variety of rotomoulding powders depending on the requirements of end-use application is expected to boost the consumption of rotomoulding powders. The diverse applications of rotomoulding in industrial packaging, flexible packaging, telecom ducting, blow moulding etc. is anticipated to increase the demand for rotomoulding powders. The availability of rotomoulding powders with advanced features such as UV resistant and flame retardant properties is anticipated to boost the growth of global rotomoulding powders market. The rise in demand for plastic storage tanks is expected to contribute to the growth of rotomoulding powders market.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material,the global rotomoulding powder market can be segmented as follows:-
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- PVC Plastisols
- Polycarbonate Nylon Polypropylene
On the basis of application,the global rotomoulding powder market can be segmented as follows:-
- Consumer Products
- Storage Tanks
- Automotive Components
- Industrial Packaging
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global rotomoulding powder market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Western Europe accounts for major share in global rotomoulding powder market. This is attributed to the strong presence of manufacturing industries in the region. The adoption of rotomoulding technique in manufacturing automotive components and industrial packaging products is expected to drive the growth of rotomoulding powders market in this region. North America contributes a significant share in rotomoulding market, due to increasing demand for plastic based products such as medical equipment and automotive fuel tanks. APEJ is expected to account for major share in global rotomoulding powder market over the forecast period. The increasing demand for water storage and water treatment tanks in emerging economies is anticipated to contribute to the growth of rotomoulding market in the region.
Rotomoulding Powder Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global rotomoulding powder market are as follows:
- Broadway Colours
- Green Age Industries
- PACIFIC POLY PLAST
- Matrix Polymers
- Reliance Industries Limited
- A. Schulman, Inc.
- PHYCHEM TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries, Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.