Telehealth Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2017-2023
Telehealth Market by Component (Hardware, Services and Software), Delivery Model (On -Premise, Web and Cloud), End-Customers (Healthcare Providers, Patients and Payers) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
- Report Number: 189101
Delivery of health associated solutions and data through telecommunications technologies is termed as telehealth. The term is simple as two healthcare experts discussing a specific case over telephone, when performing robotic surgery between healthcare centers located at different parts of the globe. Telehealth offers patients good outcomes as a result of timelier access to experts who can engage proven standards of healthcare linked with their clinical order when examining the patient. Furthermore, it assists clinical staffs to access to healthcare specialist network to offer paramount care for both their patients as well as community.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities responsible for shaping the telehealth market. Several factors including increase in aging population, rise in the number of chronical diseases and scarcity of physicians in the United States are currently driving the telehealth market. However, low success rate in minimizing outpatient attendance and concerns associated with the security of the medical data are hampering market growth. On the other hand, North American region is believed to dominate the telehealth market worldwide.
The telehealth market is segmented based on prime elements such as component, delivery model, end-customer and geography. The key components examined in the report consists of hardware, services and software. Major end-customers of the market are healthcare providers, payers, patients etc. In addition, the delivery mode covered in the market research report includes on -premise, web and cloud. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are likely to witness tremendous growth.
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching big data as a service market solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Prominent brands active in the market are Cisco Systems Inc., Life Care Solutions, Siemens Healthcare, Robert Bosch Healthcare and many others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
TELEHEALTH MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
World Telehealth Market By Component
World Telehealth Market By Delivery Model
- On -Premise
World Telehealth Market By End-Customers
- Healthcare Providers
World Telehealth Market Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
Key Market Players
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Life Care Solutions
- Siemens Healthcare
- Robert Bosch Healthcare
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.