Temperature Sensor Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Temperature Sensor Market by Type (Thermistor, Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD), Thermocouple, Temperature Sensor IC, Non-Contact Sensors) Industry Verticals (Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Marine) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
- Report Number: 18091803
Temperature sensor is an electronic device, which measures the temperature through an electrical signal. Temperature is a term used to state the degree or intensity of heat present in a substance. These sensors can be used in various systems to measure the heat released and alert the end-user. Temperature sensor find its wide range of applications across several industries such as electronics, automotive, and manufacturing. These sensors come in different forms, which has their unique applications for instance, integrated circuit (IC) temperature sensor are used in electronic applications to detect the heat released and start the cooling device.
The world temperature sensor market is primarily driven by its supreme benefits such as durability, accuracy, and low power consumption. Further the growth is supported by the stringent government regulations mandating the use of temperature sensors in applications to ensure over heating issues. Moreover, temperature sensors swiftly gaining popularity in manufacturing industries and automotive applications, which provides huge impetus to the market growth. However, technical awareness about sensor and heating issues in extreme condition are the key restraints which hamper the market growth. In addition, technological advancements are expected to provide huge opportunities for the market in the years to come.
The world temperature sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, industry verticals, and geography. The type segment is categorized into thermistor, resistance temperature detector (RTD), thermocouple, temperature sensor IC, and non-contact sensors. Based on application, it is classified into automotive, electronics, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, oil & gas, healthcare, marine, and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Russia, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Denso Corporation, ABB Group, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International, Inc., Stmicroelectronics N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, NXP Semiconductors N.V., The Micronas Group, and Omron Corporation.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world temperature sensor market are provided in this report.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world temperature sensor market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
Temperature Sensor Market Key Segments
The world temperature sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, and geography.
- Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD)
- Temperature Sensor IC
- Non-Contact Sensors
By Industry Verticals
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- ABB Group.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- The Micronas Group
- Omron Corporation
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.