World Enterprise Asset Management Market – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
- Report Number: 180910900
The optimal lifecycle management solution that manages the assets of a company is termed as Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). Furthermore, the subjects covered by EAM consists of operations, design, and decommissioning of manufacturing plant amongst others. Switching to an enterprise asset management system helps enterprises reduce their maintenance costs. Besides this, emergence of EAM has lowered the production costs, labor costs, boosted maintenance productivity and reduced equipment breakdowns. In simple terms, EAM solutions help business owners or enterprises with uptime, inventory maintenance as well as strategic planning. Moreover, the solution offers maximum visibility and control over important assets that affect business performance, compliance as well as risk.
There are numerous drivers, restraints and opportunities that are shaping the future of this industry. The growing need for increasing the lifecycle performance of assets indicates that the future of enterprise asset management market is bright. On the other hand, with companies getting more dependent on physical infrastructure, which is capable enough to integrate process as well as information throughout asset lifecycle is highly responsible for driving the market. Advent of cloud deployment model and Big Data integration with enterprise asset management are likely to create business opportunities. However, high cost and lack of awareness has hindered market growth to a greater extent. Regions such as AsiaPacific and Middle East and Africa would provide several opportunities in the enterprise asset management space owing to the rise in adoption rate.
The market is segmented in terms of software applications, end use industry, services offered, size of organization and geography. In terms of software applications, the market is segmented into asset maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO), non-linear assets, linear assets, and field service management. The market is also segmented based on the services such as managed service, training and support, and implementation service. The global enterprise asset management market is categorized based on size of organization into large enterprises, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The end use industries served by the enterprise asset management market include government and utilities, BFSI, healthcare, oil and gas, retail, transportation and others.
Eyeing the great prospects in the market, major brands are investing in research and development activities to maintain a competitive edge. Business strategies such as joint ventures as well as acquisitions and mergers with local companies are enabling the companies to position their products successfully. Several brands are considering proven market entry strategies to explore new markets. Some of the major market players in the enterprise asset management industry include CGI Group Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, ABB Group, SAP SE, Schneider Electric, and more.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The research applies both primary and secondary techniques to bring out the business performance of the key market players
- Key market drivers, restraints as well as opportunities shaping the future of world enterprise asset management market are highlighted in the report
- The study has been prepared considering the recent technology advancements, policy amendments and market news to disclose their impact on the market
- Market status and business performance in regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA are discussed in the report
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report
ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET SEGMENTS
Enterprise Asset Management Market By Services
- Managed Service
- Training and Support Service
- Implementation Service
Enterprise Asset Management Market By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Enterprise Asset Management Market By Software Application
- Assets MRO
- Non Linear Assets
- Linear Assets
- Field Service Management
Enterprise Asset Management Market By End Use Industry
- Government and Utilities
- Oil and Gas
Enterprise Asset Management Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America and Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- Schneider Electric
- Real Asset Management
- CGI Group
With collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Future Industry Insight (FII) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts. Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market. Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With FII’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
We refer a broad array of industry sources for our secondary, which typically include; however, not limited to: Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Patent and regulatory databases for understanding of technical & legal developments
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic new articles, web-casts and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Our primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks and face-to-face interactions. We are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow us greater flexibility for reaching out industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions, fulfilling following functions:
- Validates and improves the data quality and strengthens research proceeds
- Further develops analyst team’s market understanding and expertise
- Supplies authentic information about market size, share, growth and forecasts
Our primary research interview and discussion panels are typically composed of most experienced industry members. These participants include; however, not limited to:
- Chief executives and VPs of leading corporations specific to industry
- Product and sales managers or country heads; channel partners and top level distributors; banking, investments and valuation experts Key opinion leaders (KOLs)
Analyst tools and models
Future Industry Insight (FII) has developed set of analyst tools and data models to supplement and expedite the analysis process. Corresponding to markets, where there is significant lack of information and estimates, FII’s team of experts and analyst develop specific analyst tools and industry models to translate qualitative and quantitative industry indicators into exact industry estimates. These models also allow analysts to examine the prospects and opportunities prevailing in the market to accurately forecast the course of the market.